Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Different Life

Looking back on my life and some of the things I went through, it almost seems like it was another time ago. And what most people fail to realize is that I am no longer that person. I've pushed passed it and become something better.

I may have changed, yes, since my illnesses and everything, but that doesn't mean that I am in any way shape or form the person I used to be.

My life has had its normal ups and downs, with some traumatic moments shoved in, but it has made me stronger in more ways then I can say. I no longer think of myself as not good enough, not smart enough. I see myself for who I was, but also the changes I made to become who I am now. And I couldn't be prouder and happier for the person I am right now.

I just take it one day at a time and maybe someday, I will be everything I never though possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment